Registration Dates and Schedules
Parents are informed to register their students from 15th July – 15th August, between 8.30 am to 13.30 pm.
Step # 1: Interview & Documentations
Meet with the Assistant Director of Admissions at the reception of any of our locations. Depending on seat availability, a registration form will be given for each child. At this time parents must bring with them a copy of the child’s birth certificate, passport size photograph and previous school reports. A complete registration form with the fee will be required to process the admission.
Step # 2: Entry Level Test
The admissions office will call to make an appointment for your child to visit our school and give entry level test.
Step # 3: Final Interview
Both parents and the child must attend the scheduled interview and testing, at which time they will be informed of when a decision will be given regarding their child. It is mandatory for parents/guardians to be present for the interview. The school reserves the right to reject any candidate if he or she does not fulfill the admission criterion.
Additional requirements for HPS
1. All applicants must provide a copy of their most recent school transcript and a school leaving certificate.
2. Although not required, a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school principal would help the admission department in becoming more familiar with the applicant.
3. All applicants are required to complete a test in English, Mathematics and/or Science before they can receive admission.
Documentation to be submitted at the time of admission:
• Birth Certificate.
• Two 1”x1” photographs with the name of the applicant on the reverse.
• Clearance Certificate from the previous school.
• Photocopies of all other non-academic certificate.
• Photocopies of Grade IX, X, XI school reports. (if applicable)
• Photocopy of attested School Transcript.
• O level Results. (if applicable)
• Admission Application.
• Teachers’ Reference Form. (if applicable)
It is mandatory that all the above documents are submitted at the interview.