Chief Libra rain: Muhammad ---khan
The central library of the Helpers Public School is an imposing five story and basement structure firmly placed in the centre of campus activities. The library houses well over 400,000 volumes dating back to the 1600s, for researchers as well as for use by students of advance studies and faculty members. The library became the depository of the personal book collection of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
The central library was established in the year 1952, when the HPSC itself came into being. It moved later to the present building, a modern and imposing structure in the midst of a large campus. The present central library was constructed in 1964. It was recognition of his devoted services of former Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Mahmud Husain that the Karachi University Library was renamed as “Dr. Mahmud Husain Library” by unanimous resolution of Helper Public School College Quetta Syndicate on 12th April, 1976, on the first anniversary of his death.